Join us in a relaxing atmosphere at our outdoor terrace on Betty’s Vineyard with a picturesque backdrop of Mount St. Helena. As farmers, we craft every wine from our Napa Valley vineyards. Taste small production wines, exclusive to our winery. Choose any of the options below:
We know many people love to visit Napa for the Cabs but there are those that enjoy their whites all season round. This flight includes three white wines, only available at our winery.
We ask that all guests be mindful of potential COVID 19 symptoms. If you are sick or are showing signs, please cancel your reservation. We wish to host you when you will able to enjoy the wine experience.
– Please make sure to have your masks on when you come into Ballentine and sanitize your hands. You may remove your masks once you are seated.
– Tastings will last approximately 60 minutes. This timeframe allows us to accommodate all reservations and allow for thirty minutes in between sittings for sanitizing.
– Once on property, practice social distancing with other guests. Please do not move furniture and ensure that your children observe social distancing as well.
– All parties must be less than six guests (Please note children are part of your total party count)
– Masks must be worn inside the tasting room, bathroom, and winery. There will be reminders to maintain social distancing, and we’re asking that you limit restroom use to one customer at a time.
– Wash your hands and use sanitizer
– No outside food is allowed
Days Open: Thursday – Monday
Hours: 10 am to 4 pm | Tastings by reservation only
Pick-Ups: Daily 9-5 – Please call to schedule a pick up
Our winery will be CLOSED:
New Year’s Day