Due to a new county mandated closure, our tasting room is CLOSED. Starting Friday, December 18 we are unable to host guests for tastings. We anticipate this closure to go through January . We are open for curbside pickup Monday – Friday from 9 am – 5 pm and virtual tasting experiences, by appointment.
Cannot make it to the winery? Let us bring our tasting to you whether at home or work. We would love to host you virtually for a fun at-home wine tasting experience or from work if you and your co-workers would like to do an at work tasting. It’s a fun way to experience the wines and learn about us and Napa Valley in the comfort of your home or work.
Please allow 3-7 business days for your wine to be delivered. We recommend one tasting kit per household. Once your order is placed, we will reach out and schedule your wine experience.
If you are planning a trip to Napa in 2021, please feel free to book your in-person wine tasting. Once we are able to reopen to host tastings, we look forward to sharing our Tasting Experiences with you.
The Ballentine Experience
Join us in a relaxing atmosphere at our outdoor terrace on Betty’s Vineyard with a picturesque backdrop of Mount St. Helena and experience great wines, music, and your host. All you need to do is choose any of the options below:
We know many people love to visit Napa for the Cabs but there are those that enjoy their whites all season round. This flight includes three white wines, only available at our winery.
We ask that all guests be mindful of potential COVID 19 symptoms. If you are sick or are showing signs, please cancel your reservation. We wish to host you when you will able to enjoy the wine experience.
– Please make sure to have your masks on when you come into Ballentine and sanitize your hands. You may remove your masks once you are seated.
– Tastings will last approximately 60 minutes. This timeframe allows us to accommodate all reservations and allow for thirty minutes in between sittings for sanitizing.
– Once on property, practice social distancing with other guests. Please do not move furniture and ensure that your children observe social distancing as well.
– All parties must be less than six guests (Please note children are part of your total party count)
– Masks must be worn inside the tasting room, bathroom, and winery. There will be reminders to maintain social distancing, and we’re asking that you limit restroom use to one customer at a time.
– Wash your hands and use sanitizer
– No outside food is allowed
Hours: Open for curbside pickup BY APPOINTMENT |Monday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm
Virtual Tasting Experiences can be booked by emailing email@example.com
Our winery will be CLOSED:
New Year’s Day