All tastings outside, guests can relax and soak up the vineyard views.
Taste and explore our wine selection while relaxing outside on our terrace. Look at Betty’s Vineyard and out to Mount St. Helena and enjoy our story and a variety of estate-grown wines. These wines are all small production and available only from our winery. If you are looking for a casual and peaceful Napa experience with great wine and hospitality, this is the perfect experience for you.
Price: $35 per person.
Complimentary for Club Members.
Please allow 60 minutes for this experience. Book your reservation online or call us at (707) 963-7919 x 5.
We ask that all guests be mindful of potential COVID 19 symptoms. If you are sick or are showing signs, please cancel your reservation. We wish to host you when you will able to enjoy the wine experience.
– Please make sure to have your masks on when you come into Ballentine and sanitize your hands. You may remove your masks once you are seated.
– Tastings will last approximately 60 minutes. This timeframe allows us to accommodate all reservations and allow for thirty minutes in between sittings for sanitizing.
– Once on property, practice social distancing with other guests. Please do not move furniture and ensure that your children observe social distancing as well.
– All parties must be less than six guests (Please note children are part of your total party count)
– Masks must be worn inside the tasting room, bathroom, and winery. There will be reminders to maintain social distancing, and we’re asking that you limit restroom use to one customer at a time.
– Wash your hands and use sanitizer
– No outside food is allowed
Hours: Open for tastings BY APPOINTMENT | Thursday – Sunday 9 am – 5 pm
Curbside Pickup: Available 7 days a week, with scheduled appointment | 10 am – 3 pm
Our winery will be CLOSED:
New Year’s Day